Interim HealthCare Employee Referral Program
Effective May 3rd, 2023, current Interim HealthCare employees who refer a candidate that is hired into a clinical position at any of our locations in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia may be eligible for a bonus of up to $500.00 USD under the terms outlined below:
|RNs & LPNS||Social Workers, or Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists||STNAs/CNAs & Home Health Aides|
|$500.00 or 500,000 AVA Points per full-time RN or LPN||$350.00 or 350,000 AVA Points per full-time Social Worker, PT, OT, or Speech Therapist||$250.00 or 250,000 AVA Points per full-time STNA/CNA or Home Health Aide|
|$350.00 or 350,000 AVA Points per part-time RN or LPN||$250.00 or 250,000 AVA Points per part-time Social Worker, PT, OT, or Speech Therapist||$150.00 or 150,000 AVA Points per part-time STNA/CNA or Home Health Aide|
|$150.00 or 150,000 AVA Points per PRN RN or LPN||$150.00 or 150,000 AVA Points per PRN Social Worker, PT, OT, or Speech Therapist||$100.00 or 100,000 AVA Points per PRN STNA/CNA or Home Health Aide|
- All PRN, part-time, and full-time IHC Associates are eligible to participate by referring candidates to the program. Exclusions to this policy are HR/Talent Acquisition employees, leaders hiring for the vacancy in question, or those stakeholders who may directly influence the hiring decision.
- If there are multiple referrals for the same candidate, time and date stamping on online forms/application will be used to identify which referral was submitted first. In the instance that this cannot be verified electronically the preferred candidate will be asked to identify their referrer.
- Referred hires must have at least one (1) year of applicable work experience in a clinical setting.
- Referred hires who are rehires of IHC must have not been employed in any status or paid by IHC for at least 1 year.
- Collateral will be distributed to all employee’s (flyers, referral cards- see “I Caught You Cards”, email templates)
Referral submission will be the on-line via the career site application and processed through Talent Acquisition. Other submissions submitted in alternate ways may have delayed pay-outs, all referrals must apply online. Employee can send email@example.com a referrals name and contact information for consideration or have them search for opportunities and list they were referred at: Recruitment (adp.com).
Who Can Participate?
All Interim HealthCare associates, except for HR staff, talent acquisition team members, and anyone who has an influence on the hiring decision for the role. Hiring leaders may participate as long as recruits are hired outside of their reporting divisions, and they do not have the ability to influence the hiring decision.
To Participate in the Referral Program, You Should:
- Have a conversation. Before submitting a referral, speak with the potential candidate directly about opportunities with Interim HealthCare and let them know what to expect during the interview process. Since our talent acquisition team will be reaching out to qualified candidates within 1-2 days of submission, we want them to expect our call.
- Submit referrals online via our careers page, encouraging the applicant to list you as a referrer. We want to make this process as easy as possible!
*Full-time includes those working 30 or more hours on average per week.
**Part-time includes those working between 16 and 29 hours on average per week.
***PRN includes those working between 10 and 16 hours on average per week.