Interim HealthCare Employee Referral Program
Effective November 16, 2020, current Interim HealthCare employees who refer a candidate that is hired into a clinical position at any of our locations in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia may be eligible for a bonus of up to $500.00 USD under the terms outlined below:
|RNs & LPNS||Social Workers, or Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists||STNAs/CNAs & Home Health Aides|
|$500.00 per full-time RN or LPN||$350.00 per full-time Social Worker, PT, OT, or Speech Therapist||$250.00 per full-time STNA/CNA or Home Health Aide|
|$350.00 per part-time RN or LPN||$250.00 per part-time Social Worker, PT, OT, or Speech Therapist||$150.00 per part-time STNA/CNA or Home Health Aide|
|$150.00 per PRN RN or LPN||$150.00 per PRN Social Worker, PT, OT, or Speech Therapist||$100.00 per PRN STNA/CNA or Home Health Aide|
- All PRN, part-time, and full-time Interim HealthCare associates are eligible to participate. Exclusions to this policy are human resource and talent acquisition team members, leaders hiring for the vacancy in question, or stakeholders who may directly influence the hiring decision.
- If there are multiple referrals for the same candidate, time and date stamping on online forms/applications will be used to identify which referral was submitted first. In the instance that this cannot be verified electronically the referred candidate will be asked to identify their referrer.
- Referred candidates who are former associates of Interim HealthCare must have not been employed in any status or paid by Interim HealthCare for at least 1 year prior to October 2020.
The preferred method for referral submission will be through the career site application and the referred applicant provides the referrer’s name. Other submissions submitted in alternate ways may have delayed pay-outs. All referrals must still apply online.
Who Can Participate?
All Interim HealthCare associates, except for HR staff, talent acquisition team members, and anyone who has an influence on the hiring decision for the role. Hiring leaders may participate as long as recruits are hired outside of their reporting divisions, and they do not have the ability to influence the hiring decision.
To Participate in the Referral Program, You Should:
- Have a conversation. Before submitting a referral, speak with the potential candidate directly about opportunities with Interim HealthCare and let them know what to expect during the interview process. Since our talent acquisition team will be reaching out to qualified candidates within 1-2 days of submission, we want them to expect our call.
- Submit referrals online via our careers page, encouraging the applicant to list you as a referrer. We want to make this process as easy as possible!
*Full-time includes those working 30 or more hours on average per week.
**Part-time includes those working between 16 and 29 hours on average per week.
***PRN includes those working between 10 and 16 hours on average per week.