Registered Nurse, RN - Home Health
Flexible Scheduling, Full-Time/Part Time
Franklin County, OH USA
Delaware County, OH USA
At Interim HealthCare we believe that we hire for more than a job, that the first day with us is your first step into doing what you love, with a company you love. You were Made for This. Competitive Base Pay and Flexible schedule
Our Home Health Nurses, RN’s have been called to care when they’re needed most. As a member of our home health team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you’ll do as a home health nurse :
- Provide in-home direct patient care according to the provider’s prescribed plan of care (and nursing scope of practice) while closely monitoring progress/recovery.
- Assess and document patient conditions and report changes as needed (vitals, blood/stool/urine, glucose, etc.)
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids; documenting thoroughly.
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc. and deliver appropriate treatments.
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.
What we’re looking for in out home health nurses :
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a home health or similar setting; previous case management/utilization review experience preferred.
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required.
What we offer our nurses :
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.