Physical Therapist - Home Health
Flexible Scheduling, Full-Time/Part Time
Franklin County, OH USA
Delaware County, OH USA
At Interim HealthCare we believe that we hire for more than a job, that the first day with us is your first step into doing what you love, with a company you love. You Were Made for This.
Our Physical Therapists (PT) have been called to care when they’re needed most. As a member of our home health team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate and treat patients suffering from physical disability or lack of mobility due to injury, disease, or surgery in a home care environment.
- Establish and administer a treatment plan using exercises, stretching, manual therapy, and equipment to manage patients’ pain and increase mobility.
- Educates patient and family members in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote health, safety, and independent living.
- Collaborate with other providers servicing your client(s) to reach the best possible patient outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Physical Therapist (PT) in a home health or similar setting.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.