As a provider of health services to the community, Interim HealthCare supports the COVID-19 vaccination process and believes it is important to be vaccinated. COVID-19 vaccinations are voluntary. Each associate must make an individual and informed decision regarding the benefits and risks. To encourage vaccinations, Interim HealthCare is providing an incentive for in-office associates.
Who is Eligible?
All in-office associates who have already been vaccinated or have yet to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
What Will I Receive?
In-office associates will be entered into a monthly drawing for a prize of $500. Two winners per region (PA/WV, Ohio, TriState) and one winner from our Hospice Team will be selected each month through December 2021.
What Do I Need To Do?
- Upload a photo of your CDC vaccination card through the form below
- Your CDC vaccination card must show two Pfizer/Moderna vaccination records, or one Johnson & Johnson vaccination record
What if I Have Side Effects From the Vaccine?
- COVID-19 vaccinations affect each person differently
- Some experience side effects, while others have not
- Time off due to potential vaccine side effects may be paid from accrued time off
Consent & Record Keeping
By participating in this program, you understand, agree, and consent to your COVID-19 vaccination status be included in your associate record.