As a provider of health services to the community, Interim HealthCare supports the COVID-19 vaccination process and believes it is important to be vaccinated. COVID-19 vaccinations are voluntary. Each associate must make an individual and informed decision regarding the benefits and risks. To encourage vaccinations, Interim HealthCare is providing an incentive for field associates.
Who is Eligible?
All field associates who have already been vaccinated or have yet to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
What Will I Receive?
Field associates will receive an additional 25,000 AVA points which may be redeemed at any time via the normal AVA process for a $25 gift card. AVA points will be added to your account over the next few weeks. Our IT and HR departments are working as quickly as possible to enter in the information. Thank you for your patience!
What Do I Need To Do?
- Upload a photo of your CDC vaccination card through the form below
- Your CDC vaccination card must show two Pfizer/Moderna vaccination records, or one Johnson & Johnson vaccination record
- AVA points will be uploaded to associate accounts periodically on a rolling basis as records are received
What if I Have Side Effects From the Vaccine?
- COVID-19 vaccinations affect each person differently
- Some experience side effects, while others have not
- Time off due to potential vaccine side effects may be paid from accrued time off
Consent & Record Keeping
By participating in this program, you understand, agree, and consent to your COVID-19 vaccination status be included in your associate record.